This online taught qualification provides you with the skills, knowledge and competence required for to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme.
Throughout this distance learning course candidates will learn:
- applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- collecting, analysing and utilising nutritional information
- the principles of nutritional goal setting with clients
- providing nutritional advice in line with nationally recommended best practice
The course consists of online taught nutrition plus home-study
The home study program is ideal for those individuals who are looking for a flexible and convenient learning model that can be completed at the candidate’s own pace. The program provides hard copy study materials that systematically prepares students for the certification exam. Expert instructors are readily available to provide assistance throughout your course.
- Self-paced learning allows you to move at your own speed
- Ideal study program for the busy adult – study anywhere, anytime
- Instructor supported learning means all your questions are answered
- Study using your preferred method of online or hard copy materials
REPS CPD Points: 16 points
- multiple choice theory paper
None, however the YMCA Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (or equivalent) would be recommended.
A £100 (non-refundable deposit) is required to secure a place on this course.