This qualification provides you with the skills, knowledge and competence required for to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme.
Throughout the course candidates will learn:
- apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- collecting, analysing and utilising nutritional information
- the principles of nutritional goal setting with clients
- providing nutritional advice in line with nationally recommended best practice
- The course consists of 2-days taught nutrition plus home-study
REPS CPD Points: 16 points
- Multiple choice theory paper
None, however the YMCA Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (or equivalent) would be recommended.
A £100 (non-refundable deposit) is required to secure a place on this course.